This is surprising stuff!
Will you do anything differently after watching this?
Principles of Catholic Social Teaching
1. Life is sacred, and the dignity of the human person is to be respected.
2. All people are equal and have the right to participate fully in the life of the community.
3. All people are to be afforded human rights and challenged to live up to their responsibilities.
4.We are called to emulate God by showing special preference for those who are poor and weak.
5. We work to continue God's plan for the earth. Work is dignified when worker's rights are protected and the economy serves the needs of all people.
6. We belong to a global family and are challenged to promote peace and solidarity, (standing with another).
7. We share one planet; we are stewards of God's garden earth.